May 18, 2009

Time out

The past week, I've been hanging out with Ushar, Givan and Gurpreet. Well Gurpreet was there for a few days.... First went to MOS with them and then the next day was just hangging out with them and had dinner with their family.....

Thursday, Gurpreet and I followed Ushar and Givan to MOS., we went in around 1 in the morning. As usual Thursday nights are so packed. At The Deq was packed, Gurpreet and I was just chilling around and then we decided to go to The Main Room to check it out... After awhile, Satish called to hang out for awhile, and we did.... At 3 we went back to MOS, meet up with Ushar and Givan.After everything we went to Canai for food... While waiting for Nesh and Sense we decided to take picture....

                                   Givan and Ushar

On Friday, Givan came and pick us up from my house, then meet up with Ushar and went ac. Ushar bumped into her friends, Gurpreet and I saw this clothes shop that look nice and we tried on some clothes..

                                    Gurpreet and I in the fitting room

No comments:

Post a Comment