October 11, 2009

Adrian & Jaee's wedding

You're there by my side
In every way I knew that you will not forsake me I give you my life I would not think twice Your love is all I need believe me I may not say it quite as much as I should But when I say I love you Darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in
In the morning, got ready to go Adrian's wedding When we reach, it was nearly 8 and we suppose to be there by 7.30. So I'd helped out with the decorations There were just so many problems going on will doing the decorations I was very sleepy but what the hell right, I tried to concentrate so I won't fall asleep half way... I was the receptionist ( apparently ) no one actually told me that until people start coming... LOL The ceremony started with the worship then the words of the Lord then the wedding begins
This was the main setting
*family picture*
here comes the bride
exchanging vows by the groom
exchanging rings by the groom And I will love you til forever Until death do us part we'll be together So take my hand and hold on tight And we'll get there And this I swear
exchanging vows by the bride
exchanging rings by the bride
you may kiss the bride
I pronounce you Man & Wife
Mr. & Mrs. Adrian Choong I do cherish you For the rest of my life You don't have to think twice I will love you still From the depths of my soul It's beyond my control I've waited so long to say this to you If you're asking do I love you this much I do Welcome to the family Jaee Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment