October 30, 2009

places

Penang
Friday, left to Penang and had to miss the rave in Genting
Well it was worth it
Left home around 2 then headed to Penang
We reach Penang around 5, it was only a 3 hour drive. We head to Gurney Hotel to check in It was a nice 2 bedroom suite We went to Macalister road to makan It was 4 of us but we ate for 10 people LOL it was just awesome Meeting up with my Aunt at night and headed to Pulau Tikus to have LOK LOK :) the food there was awesome and a huge table...
The next day, we headed to Botanical Garden wanted to check the monkeys but there weren't any anymore :( but we did walk around for a while
We headed back to the Hotel Mum went visiting and I stayed at the Hotel waiting for Chee Chee to come and pick me up While waiting for her, I when outside of the hotel to chill and look at the sea this was the view from the Hotel
After Chee Chee came and pick me up with headed to Gurney Plaza for lunch went to sakae sushi for lunch :) I know, why sushi in Penang right?? Went shopping for a bit Tried on few dresses
Well I got 1 of the dresses :) Stayed over night at Chee Chee's place In the morning, went haunting for DVD Around 5, Went to fetch my brother then headed home nice trip MIST Wednesday Well apparently Azrul somehow took so long to come. We reached MIST around 12.30 said hi to Andrew Netto, Walked to say hi to Sachin and the gang then hang around with Leslie and Azrul *Andrew Netto* *Cally* *Azrul* *Leslie*

No comments:

Post a Comment