April 22, 2009

the love of my life

In the year 2008, I never thought of being in a relationship or being with someone, there is always a friend for me but there are nothing more than that. Never once i actually thought that i will love someone so strong after my long relationship ended in the year 2007.  It was one of the experiance that i never want to go through again......

October 22. 2008, I met HIM, I've felt the way about anyone in my life. He has change my life so much that I never think about leaving him.... He has made me realise what love is all about..... 

March 4.2009, This is the day that he tore my heart into pieces, the words he said was more hurting than a knife going through your heart, never once i felt better about anything, all my friends were all there for me, and they never gave up on me.... The next month, he has realise that what he had done was wrong. He came back and ask me to forgive him and get back together with him.... and ofcourse i made him wait :D

April 21.2009, I've decided to accept him back into my life, because I still love him alot and he does too, so whats the point of not being with each other if we still care or love each other still. 

Today, April 22.2009, today is my 6 month anniversary with him, although its just a short period of time but the times we've stuck together feels like we've been together for years, and would never want to leave him every again..............

2 comments: