April 24, 2009

MOS

As you all know, the famous club in town is EUPHORIA MOS..... I fine that MOS is lame and boring, music is ok only, the crows are mostly mat rempits, has a stupid rule of no smoking in the main room, all the underage boys are POSERS, and last but not least its FUCKING STRICT!!! I've been going to clubs for 3 years now, and never thought that I'll get checked....... arghhhhhhh

So Wai Kit and and I reach mos around 10.30 - 11, I had a hard time going in, Wai Kit's friend bought around 4 bottles and try to another girl name Venice and I in, we got check and the best part was the lady said to Venice "come back in November" because she is also 18 this year.... arghhhh............

Was chilling outside, Nim, Helbert and Cindy (Hell's cousin) was there and was chilling with them for awhile, they were inside MOS and i was NOT!!!!! and the best part Cindy is also 17..... After awhile Nim got bored so they decided to go in and dance, I was standing alone outside the deq then i called Wai Kit to chill, then he call Venice, so I went to see her. Got there we were talking and then we still tried our best but the big bosses were all at the entrance arghhhh...... so we couldn't go in, then Venice decided to go home, then Wai Kit also needed to go home and sleep cause he got work at 8.30 am....... 

On the way home, I call my boyfriend to come cause we actually planned to meet up after MOS. 

When i reach home, Wai Kit was being such a darling to teman me until my boyfriend comes and pick me up. In the car while waiting, Wai Kit was on the phone and I decided to cam whore... hehhehehe typical me :D

 Thats Wai Kit on the phone :D hehehehe

The poser me hehehehhe.........

Had a few more pictures, actually loads more..... was just too bored in the car........ waited for him to come for a damn long time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment