April 29, 2009

A very long day!!

After 3 days of clubbing, actually 2 because of stupid MOS!! thought could have a nice sunday, but no, my maid came around 12 to clean my house, and she was cleaning my romm while I was sleeping....lol :D can you imagine how much i didn't sleep??? she was actually vacuuming the room while I was sleeping lol.............. I woke up around 6, went to Klang to have dinner with my family...

After dinner, boo (my boyfriend) came over and pick me up, then we went for supper. By the time I got home, was 2 in the morning. So I went online, chatting with everyone, by the i time realise it was 4 in the morning. So I decided to stay awake till class starts in the morning. Later around 5, Satish gave me a call, then we went out and pick Gurpreet and we go to college together, and yes Satish drove all the way to Selayang to pick her up, cause i persuade him :D 

In the morning at college, 3 of us ( Gurpreet, Satish and I ) were chilling at starbucks till 9 something and also persuade Satish to pick us up after class and go drinking.... In class, I suddenly had a bad soar throat, headache, flu and cough. I was feeling very sick, actually I am still sick badly now lol but its not as bad as this morning. After class, Satish fell asleep but according to him, he was not..... haihhz.... Gurpreet and I was just so sick and tired because she didn't sleep the whole night, so both of us is just so tired. When he came we went to find a place to drink, and as usual, Satish drinks like a fish and he wants me to train how to drink to be an ambassador. So as we were drinking, Satish kept on asking me to drink, and down it too. I forgotten that I hadn't had anything to eat, so I down 2 cups of JD and it was 2 packs.... So I got pissed drunk, was just sleeping and vomitting nonstop.

After everything, I'm having a much more massive headache, but after drinking, my soar throat was gone, thats something I'm relief about, because everytime I smoke, it just hurts to the max.... Now although, I'm sick, I am waiting to see my boo, I really miss him so much. Hope he doesn't blow me off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment