August 14, 2009

Hanging Out

Yesterday, Boo took me go makan at Ipoh Chicken Rice... After dinner, Mun Yoong called for yum cha then around 1 we decide to go and find Cally and Stephanie Lim at Red Square. So we reached there around 2 something. Got into the club, I saw Justin Wong, Alvin Joseph and Satish.... It was nice seeing them after a long time tooo.. Then I glance around to look for Cally or Stephanie then I saw April Lee there....... Then I found both them, Mun Yoong bump into his friend, so he didn't see where did I go.  Oh Cally was pissed drunk, she was sleeping on the sofa, it was hilarious because she didn't even know that I came :D Went looking for Mun Yoong, then I decided to go to the bar to say hi to Jon Zasardius :D then was looking around then I found him..... So we chilled around for a while then Justin ask me to dance with him, so went to the dance floor for 10 minutes maybe, after that Justin had to leave so I went back to sit with Mun Yoong....  Stephanie ask whether Mun Yoong could give her a lift home, he said ok. After the club, went to Steven's corner to collect Cally's bag, on the way back Cally ask to pull over and she'd puke!!!!! and the best part the vomit smelled like black label :D hahahaha i know that is disqusting hahahahahhaha................... After she went home, then we lepak :D

hahahahah funny night, never expect Cally to be that drunk :D

No comments:

Post a Comment