August 23, 2009

lonely and lost :(

These few days, I've been so down..... People are asking whether I'm alright, I said I'm fine but deep down I'm not...... Talking to all of my friends they make me happy or laugh for that moment only, but they can't take away the emptiness in me.... I always want to make people think I'm alright so that no one has to worry about me....... No one can feel the feeling that I feel... No one can make me feel happier at this moment........ In front of my friends, I'm always the one being strong and no one sees me as the happy one but the truth is I'M NOT...... I can't describe the feeling that I feel.... I want my life to stay happy for everyone else............................. I always say put on a smile and let people see that you're happy and strong, thats what I'm doing. People see I smile, I make jokes, but no one knows what goes on in my life behind close doors

No comments:

Post a Comment