August 7, 2009

Things happening

I finally actually thought of updating my blog..... Its been a long time already........

LANGKAWI

- When to Langkawi with Boo and Cally, it was fun but we spent too little days there....... Well Boo and I reach there around 1.30 then we went for makan near Kuah.... While Cally took the bus there, we went to check in the hotel and a took a shirt nap till she came. We stayed in Langkasuka. Around 5, Cally said go and fetch her from the jetty, but she wasn't even near the jetty... So i said why not we go there first and YES i drove from the hotel to Kuah!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo was so scared in the car.......... We went jalan jalan first, I found this shop that sold Absolute Vodka for only RM 35!!!!!!then around 7 cally took the jetty to Kuah..... We waited for her for 4 hours... arghhhhhhh we were so tired......... When she reach around 9.30 we went for makan in Pantai Cenang..... We went to eat at Restaurant Lucky, food was alright but it was FUCKING EXPENSIVE for 5 dishes RM 100+... arghhhhhh............. then we went jalan jalan along the roadside :D When we reach the hotel room, cally and I change to go to the beach to drink but it was too windy, so we didn't want to go..... Went back to the hotel and I doze off to bed....... In the morning, we went for breakfast at the hotel lobby, then went back to hotel. Was suppose to go to the beach but I just couldn't tahan, i slept off again :D I know I'm a pig :D I woke up around 3, Cally and I went to the beach, Boo went to shop around for beers and chocolates :D then he came back and joined us at the beach...... We chilled till 6 and then went for makan at Restaurant Orkid Ria in Pantai Cenang..... We ordered the crabmeat soup, it was fucking awesome :D the best part was we ate 5 dishes for only RM 50+ or less.... damn cheap right????? We went shopping for ciggerettes then back to the hotel to pack everything, so we won't be late. Cally met up with her relatives that lives in Langkawi.... So left Boo and I alone the whole night :D In the morning, Boo and I went for breakfast in the lobby, Cally came back around 8 something in the morning from her aunt's place..... After breakfast, went to room to change for the beach, was there till 12 then we head to check out.... We went to Kuah to buy some stuffs and then head to the airport.......... 

Had so much fun there, to bad we only spend 3days 2nights there..... check out some pictures :D

              this was our room

        Boo and I, while waiting for Cally at the Jetty

                                                                     peekaboo :D  

              dinner at Restaurant Lucky      

                Cally and I at the beach       

                 this was present at the beach!!! 

                             this is so cute

                                I don't drink!!!!!!

         one of the best chicken rice I've ever had 

Happy Birthday GAN!!!!!

- Gan's birthday was a blast there :D

1 - The first venue, Gan's house, it was nice...... chee siang flew back to Malaysia for Gan's Birthday :D such a nice friend........ They had the whole truck of luk luk there.... it was nice. Everyone was just chilling around. Atfirst was chilling with Zen and Ee May and Yin Yin.... then I saw Mun Yoong talk to them for awhile then Simon ask to join Yin Ling, Chermaine and Vivien....  Was chilling with them, then suddenly Gan came from the back and ask me to down a whole glass of whiskey mix water for him..... ewww... the taste was just so gross.... argued with him that I don't want to drink it but in the end I drank it!!!!! It was just gross...... Felt weird cause of the taste for a while then Gan came back with another and ask me to drink again.... I argued with him, he ask Cally to drink, Cally drank it for me :D so good hehehhehe..... After awhile, all of us left and went to Mano to have some drinks :D

2 - The second venue, Zouk..........This is one is awesome!!!!!! Cally and I, tagged with Chermaine, Jay, Jen, Stephanie and Yin Ling.... Was waiting for Simon at Shell station till 11 something then he said he reach Zouk already..... LOL.......  When we reach there, we called Gan to come out and bring us in.....Tai Yuin came!!!!!!! yay.... Was so happy to see her :D missed you so much baby :D Bumped into April Lee and also Germaine Ong.... Germaine had an awesome hair cut....... hmmmmm......... Yuin and I was on the podium dancing..... Finally we get to dance AGAIN:D was dancing till we were both tired and went for a drink...... Was chilling with everyone there...... After a while i realise the birthday boy was missing, was looking around and I saw him lying on the sofa passed out!!!!!! of course its his birthday :D and also I saw David "fei kai" was also on the sofa together with Ley Vin...... After Zouk, Simon send David home using David's car.... Then headed to Kota Kayu to meet Hemaraj there, then we went to Mano to meet Yin Ling, Stephanie and Yuin lepak for a while then we had to ciao to collect the keys that we left in Chermaine's car "sorry for disturbing you again chermaine" then headed  home........ 

Was a very fun night :D 

                             toilet shot!!  

                              Simon & Vivien

                       Ng Chee Siang

                      Tai Yuin, Simon & I

                               Zen & I

                           Cally & Tai Yuin

No comments:

Post a Comment