September 11, 2009

dentist.....

On Monday, I went to the dentist to pull my wisdom tooth out........ So after my mother's shop, I went to the dentist and check in and all. Went into the dentist, I told the doctor that I wanted to pull my teeth out... Did an X-ray, then she injected my gums.... The injections was FUCKING PAINFUL!!!!!!! They'd jab my gums 4 FUCKING TIMES!!!! I felt like something was eating my gums off!!!! After the injection, the doctor started DRILLING MY TEETH!!!! but it felt ticklish :D then screwing the teeth out....... The pressure was SO PAINFUL!!! arggghhhhh........ My bottom wisdom tooth was a SURGERY, so there was stitches, the thought of it wasn't scary..... but actually seeing the doctor SEWING something in my mouth and looking at the amount of the blood I was LOSING.... scary shit...... Came home, then I couldn't even feel HALF OF MY FACE. It was just terrifying......

No comments:

Post a Comment