September 15, 2009

lazy sunday

Was just too lazy to go anywhere, but still hanged out with Cally and Darren :D Cally ask whether I would want to follow her to a farewell party somewhere is OUG so I said ok, I don't mind. So Darren came and pick me up and pick another friend then went back to pick Cally up. So we went to the guy's house at OUG and lepak there for a while..... After that headed to ABC to have some drinks :D At ABC, I ordered the Chocolate Iceblended but ended up its Cappuccino Iceblended, called the anee to change it, but he didn't just left it there and brought back the same glass got a little pissed at him but I didn't care much so I drank it. As usual the anee will write our order in a bill paper and put it on our table, so I decided to read it to check how much was our drink and food........... and check this out He spelled COKE as COCK!!!!! hahahahahah we were all laughing at him and Darren as usual like to criticize people and he said "people should really learn how to spell" I know Darren is very mean as always :D

No comments:

Post a Comment