September 20, 2009

Poppy

Last Friday, went to poppy with Sze Wei, Sachin, Hanns and Cally. Was suppose to go to Laundry to meet up with Yuin, but sadly Cally was taking too long to finish everything, so we didn't go.... So sorry babe.... By the time Cally got ready its already 12 o'clock arggghhhhhh
So Sze Wei came and pick Cally and I up around 12, headed to Poppy and I bumped into people I never thought I would see them there.... Aaron, Lixian and Raymond was there... Its been a long time since I've seen Lixian :D Got into Poppy headed straight to Passion.... Everyone was drinking there, and I was a little bored because I DON'T DRINK :P hehehehehe After a while, Hanns wanted to cheers with me... but as you know I don't drink, so Sachin told him that I don't drink, then Hanns passed the bottle or vodka and ask me to drink it, lol ITS WAS NEAT!!! I HATE VODKA!!!!
After everything, Aaron ask whether want to go to Poppy to dance... So I went with him, it was FUCKING PACKED  at the dance floor ( as usual ) So I went up the "small podium" hahaha its a lower podium :D dance there for a while then, Cally, Sachin, Hanns and Sze Wei came to the dance floor and dance too.........
Didn't take pictures that night, it was an awesome night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment