March 12, 2011

hello, its been a while =D

its been a while since i've updated my blog, been very very lazy to sit at the computer and blog.. haha
i haven't clubbed in 4 months plus, i am surprised i could stay out of the clubbing scene.. haha.. everyone is so surprise that i am not clubbing anymore.. actually i am surprise myself too.. the last time i partied was at Godskitchen and i didn't plan to go until the day before the event.. most of my time now is spending with boylove, my close friends & with my family.. its really nice catching with my good friends that i rarely see them last time.. and from there we know that even though we are not always together hanging but we are always there for each other.. spending more time with my family these past few days.. mum, is being a cute one as usual and getting closer to my brother is really nice.. boylove, this past months being with you by your side is something that cannot be replace and even money cannot buy our love.. being with you made me become a better person, you cope with my silly attitudes and still hold my hand and guiding me through life.. without you teaching me, i would still be the same.. the first day till today, i still can remember the funny little things that we used to do and when i think about it, i'll smile widely =D
you sealed it with a kiss ♥ you gave me your love, and i am giving you my love back to you. ILoveYou ♥ loves xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment