March 14, 2011

you & me - everlasting journey together as one ♥

Dear Sherry Saw,
i shed tears when i read the post from you.
you touched my heart & my soul

i know i have been through alot recently,
but what did i do to deserve you?
i really thank god that he created you to be my guardian angel

i don't need a vacation
, all i need is you here with me
&
now i already have you
i am on a vacation now because with you around to make laugh and smile,
already feels like a vacation.

i am always here for you too love,
there is nothing that can compare the love we have,
the bonding & the connections.

i was never afraid to tell you my true feelings,
i was never afraid to hide anything from you.
good or bad things i've done,
you'll support me even though in no matter what situation.

you are that very special person in my heart
 sometimes i don't show you i care much or don't listen.
i'm sorry i never show it.

you are a smart girl,
you are pretty,
you are sweet & very nice person.
if i could give you 110 reasons, i would.

baby, i love you so.
i will never let you be alone.
i will only be there for you,
holding your hand & we walk through this crazy life together as team,
always having your back
by supporting you & advicing you.

being by your side makes me feel like home.
 
loving you always,
  ♥ashleychoong

No comments:

Post a Comment