June 7, 2009

Boiler Room and AC

Was at boiler room with Cally and Brandon.......

It was awesome, although Cj and Sirion is new but they play good music..... I've never heard anyone played like this before from someone who is new in all of this :D 

As usual, Cj is my dance partner but this time, I was dancing alone in this box where looks like a podium :D They had a competion for the sexiest dancer in it and the winner gets a glass of beer only.... well it was worth the shot right? to actually know whether you are good at dancing or not :D LOL hehehehe......... So Cj pulled me up and I was the first to dance up there, then there was a malay girl and 2 other chinese girls......... The 4 of us got a free gift from them, it was a pen knife :D and I got the glass of beer :D YAY!!! I won :D after a while, I was chilling at the DJ console, then Cj pulled me up again....... LOL then I was helping the guys to pump the crowd.... which worked LOL..... but the end of the day it was awesome. Dj Mushroom is good with house music :D

After Boiler's, Cally, Brandon and I went to AC to meet up with Ram and Sham. When we reach, Jeremy was there, suprisingly Jeremy didn't bang me :D he was being nice today..... and yes I am not use to it le..........

Sham is staying over my house and both of us is dead tired...... and I cannot believe that I'm blogging at 6:15 in the morning....... haihhzzzz anyway good night everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment