June 27, 2009

busy weekkkk

Busy of what??? Busy of lepaking :D

Thursday, went to MOS bumped into Pui Yee, Praevin and Abel........ Well Pui Yee help me in into MOS.... Inside was chilling with Cally and then rush to find David at the deq, well he haven't gotten in yet, was looking all over for him and then he said he was sitting right outside haihhhzzz.... Then he said he wants to come in now, then cally and I went up to the main room with Justin Tung and Darren..... Then I started to walking around MOS and I bumped into Jon Orange... heheheheh funnny he was there alone........ Well as usual I head for the podium, and  the best part is that I saw Pauline Tan there... hehehehe got kaki to dance on the podium with :D was dancing up there with Pauline then I see Helbert :D he was so drunk and wanted to dance with people..... David was the back of the podium waiting for me, how sweet was he :D was chilling with all of them then something happen, so I decided to go off earlier to cause any trouble for people..... The 3 of us headed to canai, makan and lepak only..... 3 something we headed to Cally's house to drop her off, and then I hanged with David till 4.30 in the morning. Its nice chilling with him le... cool guy 

Friday, was so tired after work, Pauline called to hang out. She and Owen came and pick me up then pick Cally up too....... We were going to Pandan Indah to meet Pauline' s brother, on the way there Owen lost his way there, so i fell asleep in the car and everyone was making fun of me..... heehehhehehe........ then when reach there, I got a shock of my life because Pauline and the brother they look so a like :D After makan, Pauline, Cally and I went to the pasar malam, but it was close so we were looking for food for Cally, then passing through there was this guy who started to say something while looking at Cally, then Pauline got piss, she told him off..... hahahha scary wei Pauline :D was around 2 like that we all send Cally home, then we went makan till 3 o'clock, then send Pauline's brother home and by the time I got home it was 5 in the morning... it was a long journey but it was a fun journey :D Thanks for all the fun Pauline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment