June 19, 2009

MOS

I know I've been complaining on how much I hate MOS, but I still don't even know why at the end of the day I still go there...... haihhzzzz

Yesterday, was my off day from work. I stayed over Cally's place and we decided to go to MOS. When  we reach there, I bumped into Ashley (from Taylors I think) hehehehehe....... Then he told me that Hongieee was there. Then I saw Justin Wong with his new girlfriend, Debby. All of us was just chilling there then he tried gettign me in....... I couldn't get in as usual, borrowed friends id..... Went in and then bumped into Hongieee...... after a while I was just chilling and they played my favorite songs, wanted to go dance but dancefloor was packed.... So I went up the podium and dance.... after awhile Cally said she wants to go for a smoke, followed her and then bumped into Ashley again :D was chilling with him and chatting. Saw Jansson there, he was high already... LOL.... Saw Isaac there with his girlfriend, OMG people think that his girlfriend and I look a like wei, but i do see i look like her a bit only...... Then I bumped into Justin Teh with Hariz hehehehe...... After awhile at The Deq, went inside I bumped into Owen from college..... I felt kinda bored so I went downstairs to check the crowd out when Dj Victor G is playing, came up then I bumped into Hemaraj lol..... couldn't believe that I would bump into him at MOS wei.... Razif was there too :D and as usual Hemaraj would tell the whole world that I'm Alex's sister wei..... haihhhzzzz 

After MOS, we went to Canai to lepak...... There I saw Hemaraj, Hongieee and the gang... was quite funny where its such a small world wei..... :D I was talking to Bernard and then we ciao earlier because I had to go to AC to meet Jason and Vijay, to take back battery and chill with him le..... hhehehehehee

It was a havoc night man.... haihhhhzzz but it was loads of fun le....

No comments:

Post a Comment