June 6, 2009

sunshine!!

So yesterday, I went clubbing after a long time not going..... We went to sunshine..... 

After work, Cally, Cj and Sirion came and pick me up after work and we head straight down to sunshine....

When we reach, we went in and we saw exotic dancing on the stage. At first was just 4 dancers on stage........ There was a gay looking guy dancing with a girl wearing pink costume and a guy with 6 packs dancing with a girl wearing blue....... The 6 packs guy and the blue costume girl was like having sex on the stage, they were doing sm on stage, there was whipping, slap, bondage............. Then another 3 more dancers join in... Basically looks like a strip club to Cally and I.....

After the dancers, there is a group of Philipino  girls singing up on stage. They are not bad, but they're one  of  the friendliest person I'd ever met :D

Sirion was Djing, while Cj and I hit the dance floor.... We are dance partners!!!! Cj, Cally and were dancing our asses of with the singers.... hehehehe.......

It was my first time hearing Sirion Djing, he is not bad........

After sunshine, all of us walked out, I bumped into a friend then there was a big fight going on and yes I had to leave, everyone was shouting and pushing..... better leave before its too late right???? hehhehee

                                                     The four of us there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment